GDF Suez SA (EPA: GSZ) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- GDF Suez SA had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BNP Paribas. They now have a $15.33 (€12) price target on the stock.
- GDF Suez SA had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at NATIXIS SA. They now have a $22.40 (€17) price target on the stock.
- GDF Suez SA had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at AlphaValue. They now have a $24.27 (€19) price target on the stock.
- GDF Suez SA had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Nomura. They now have a $16.36 (€13) price target on the stock.
- GDF Suez SA was upgraded by analysts at Grupo Santander to a “hold” rating. They now have a $22.53 (€17) price target on the stock.
GDF Suez SA opened at 14.335 on Friday. GDF Suez SA has a 1-year low of €14.12 and a 1-year high of €20.35. The stock’s 50-day moving average is currently €18.. The company has a market cap of €31.824 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 9.08.
GDF Suez SA is a France-based natural gas and electricity supplier. Its operations are organized in following business lines: Energy Europe, engaged in the production of electricity and distribution and supplying of gas through divisions in Benelux and Germany, the rest of European countries; Energy International which supplies North and Latin America, Middle East, Asia and Africa; Global Gas & LNG, which includes exploration and production of gas and oil, procurement and routing of gas and Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and supplying accounts in Europe; Infrastructures, which operates the transport, supply and storage of natural gas and regasification terminals; Energy Services, providing multi-technical services in the areas of engineering, installation or energy services; and Environment, specialized in services of water, sanitation and waste management.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.