Pall (NYSE: PLL) received a number of price target changes and ratings updates during the last week:
- Pall had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group from $57.00 to $60.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- Pall was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They wrote, “Pall Corporation (PLL) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from buy to hold. The company’s strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including premium valuation and weak operating cash flow.”
- Pall had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Macquarie. They now have a $66.00 price target on the stock.
- Pall had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Bank of America. They now have a $70.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $65.00. They wrote, “For fiscal 2Q13, PLL reported total sales of $662.5mn (+3.5% y/y, +3.9% in local currency (LC), -0.4% F/X), above our est of $630mn (+0.3% y/y in LC). Adj. EBIT margin (excluding ~$0.03 in restructuring charges) was 17.0% (flat y/y), higher than our 16.7% est as cost controls and pricing benefits were partially offset by unfavorable product mix and F/X headwinds. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.73 were above our/Street’s est of $0.66, with ~$0.05 benefit from lower taxes/share count.”
- Pall had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase. They now have a $69.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $60.00. They wrote, “We rate Pall Neutral for year-ahead performance. We think that Pall Corporation is a well-managed business with good growth prospects. We do not view Pall’s shares as inexpensive at the current price. Pall’s businesses have excellent market share positions and high gross margins. Management is intent on improving the cost structure and we would expect it to make good progress over time. Pall stock now trades at 12.7x F2013 EBITDA (including net pension liabilities) with a 3.1% free cash flow yield and a return on capital of 13.3% which places it at the higher end of the Materials companies we cover.”
Shares of Pall Co. opened at 67.95 on Wednesday. Pall Co. has a 52 week low of $49.97 and a 52 week high of $69.05. The stock’s 50-day moving average is currently $67.64. The company has a market cap of $7.639 billion and a P/E ratio of 13.57.
Pall Corporation is a filtration, separation and purification company. The Company is a supplier of filtration, separation and purification technologies, principally made by the Company using its engineering capability and fluid management, filter media, and other fluid clarification and separations equipment for the removal of solid, liquid and gaseous contaminants from a variety of liquids and gases.
Get Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades via Email - Stay on top of analysts' coverage with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter that provides a concise list of analysts' upgrades and downgrades. Click here to register now.