A number of stock research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Questcor Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: QCOR) during the last seven days:
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals is now covered by analysts at Janney Montgomery Scott. They set a “buy” rating and a $40.00 price target on the stock.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at Mizuho from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $28.00.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They wrote, “Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from hold to buy. The company’s strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself.”
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group from $30.00 to $38.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. They wrote, “QCOR beat on the topline and EPS on strong Acthar sales despite seasonal MS softness. While mgmt. expects Q1 headwinds including continued MS softness, inventory draw-down and administrative/distribution changes, it reiterated overall Acthar growth with favorable reimbursement outlook.”
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals had its price target raised by analysts at Ladenburg Thalmann from $33.00 to $38.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals opened at 33.00 on Thursday. Questcor Pharmaceuticals has a one year low of $17.25 and a one year high of $58.91. The stock’s 50-day moving average is currently $27.23. The company has a market cap of $1.936 billion and a P/E ratio of 12.62.
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Questcor) is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company’s primary product is H.