A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Fluor (NYSE: FLR) recently:
- Fluor had its price target raised by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $71.00 to $74.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock. They wrote, “FLR’s 4Q12 EPS ex-items of $1.08 [GAAP $(0.03)] beat the consensus view by 10% as G&A controls and I&I segment OPM% aided the beat. Results were messy but after adjusting for the previously disclosed $1.61/sh. unfavorable Greater Gabbard arbitration ruling, $0.17/sh. of asset sale gains, a favorable LogCAP 4 renegotiation impact of $0.07/sh. and tax items that added $0.26/sh., investors could finally get a handle on the core EPS. … [W]e believe the Oil & Gas mix drives ROIC levels and hence late-cycle FLR stock, so we remainfavorable.”
- Fluor had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays Capital from $82.00 to $83.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- Fluor had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse from $75.00 to $79.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- Fluor had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at DA Davidson. They now have a $75.00 price target on the stock.
- Fluor was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They wrote, “Fluor Corporation (FLR) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from buy to hold. The company’s strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow and feeble growth in the company’s earnings per share.”
Fluor Co. opened at 61.36 on Wednesday. Fluor Co. has a 52-week low of $44.99 and a 52-week high of $66.67. The stock’s 50-day moving average is currently $63.84. The company has a market cap of $9.971 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 22.64.
Fluor Corporation (Fluor) is a holding company. It is a professional services company providing engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance, as well as project management services on a global basis.